Pet Friendly Cottages in PEI | Pet Policy
We would be delighted to have you and your pet as our guests. A $10.00(plus taxes) per night pet fee will be added or $50 per week. *Proof of Rabies Vaccine required for all pets*
To ensure a safe and comfortable stay for yourself and your fellow guests, we appreciate your cooperation in observing the following guidelines:
- Please let me know that you will be traveling with your pet at the time of reservation.
- There will be a Pet Registration Form to be completed at the time of check-in.
- We request that you use one of our provided Pet Blankets on cottage furniture during your stay
- Your pet must be kept on a leash when it is on property, unless it is in your cottage.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended. If you plan to go out without your pet please let us know, so we can check in periodically to make sure he/she is comfortable.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet on property as well as on the beach. The black receptacles are used for waste and are located at the rear of your cottage.
- Any disturbances, such as barking, should be curtailed to ensure that other guests are not disturbed or inconvenienced.
- You agree to be responsible for all property damages resulting from your pet. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Lords Holdings LTD., its owners and operators, from all liability and damage suffered as a result of your pet.
- Lords Holdings Ltd. Reserve the right to charge your account equal to the cost of any damages.
Thanks so much!